Report Issues

Cambridgeshire County Council

Report a problem to Cambridgshire County Council via their website: 

East Cambridgeshire District Council 

Report a problem to East Cambridgeshire District Council via their website:  

Cambridgeshire Police


To report a non urgent crime, you can now report the crime online or call 101. In case of an emergency you should always ring 999 

Report Crime Online