It is with deep sadness that the Parish Council acknowledges the recent death of Cllr Colin Stevens. Colin will be remembered as a loyal and caring member of the Sutton and wider community, our thoughts are with his family at this time.
The parish of Sutton is situated 6 miles west of the Cathedral City of Ely, in the Cambridgeshire fens. The Parish Council has been in existence since 1895 and has 15 members serving the parish.
Sutton Parish Council has signed up to the 'Civility and Respect' pledge, please find more information here.